For Assistance Contact:
- Sheila Marbella
- Professional Associations
- Community Involvement
A highly experienced lawyer, Jeffrey Bryant has been providing strategic legal advice for 19 years. He has been practising on the North Shore for more than a decade.
Jeff helps his clients navigate legal matters and disputes that can arise in the course of family life, work, and the passing of a loved one and the administration of an estate.
Jeff is a proven civil litigator and has appeared in all levels of court in British Columbia (Provincial Court, Supreme Court, and the Court of Appeal). His court appearances range from numerous chambers applications to lengthy trials. However, court is only one legal option. Through thoughtful negotiation and mediation, Jeff strives to achieve solutions for his clients early on the dispute resolution process.
While Jeff’s experience often proves valuable for his clients, he recognizes the importance of taking a tailored approach. His focus is always on the client, and on providing clear advice and efficient service. From explaining a marriage agreement or employment agreement to taking a case to trial, Jeff takes the time to explain all matters to his clients at every step so that they can understand their options and make informed decisions.
Jeff was born in Vancouver and has lived on the North Shore since he was a young boy. He was in the first graduating class at Collingwood School. When he is not working he enjoys spending time with family and friends, volunteer work, and travelling.
- Member of Canadian Bar Association for over 20 years
- Member of the North Shore Bar Association for over 10 years
- 2012 a Volunteer Guest Instructor in Family Law at the Law Society’s Professional Legal Training Course (PLTC).
- Ongoing member and past Treasurer of the Collingwood School Alumni Association.
- Volunteer at Collingwood events such as the Spring Fair and a judge for the annual student debate competition.