For Assistance Contact:
- Natalie Roper
- Professional Associations
- Community Involvement
Pararin Rahmani advises individuals and businesses in matters concerning corporate and commercial law, estate planning, estate administration, and real estate law.
Taking an entrepreneurial approach to the practice of law, Pararin provides clients with timely, practical, and strategic advice.
Pararin has extensive experience assisting clients with a wide range of corporate transactions, including incorporation, corporate reorganizations, share and asset acquisitions, shareholder agreements, succession planning, and other corporate proceedings. She enjoys helping entrepreneurs grow their companies from concept to maturity. Pararin routinely advises business owners on corporate structures, governance, and shareholder disputes.
Pararin also practices in the area of wealth preservation, assisting clients with both simple and complex family estate plans. She helps clients with personal estate and incapacity planning through the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements, Committeeships, and Trusts. She also assists individuals and trust companies with navigating the probate process and the ongoing administration of estates and trusts.
Pararin is an active member of the vibrant North Vancouver business community, having served as Director and Committee Chair with the North Vancouver Chamber. She regularly presents at community seminars in the fields of business succession, wealth preservation, and personal planning. She also acts as a mentor and advisor to many local businesses, utilizing her business acumen developed through her experience in private enterprise, marketing, and finance.
Pararin has spent most of her life on the North Shore, and enjoys hiking in the mountains and practicing yoga at local studios. In her spare time, Pararin can also be found in her kitchen experimenting with international recipes, in her art studio painting, or on an airplane to her next travel destination.
- Executive – Business Law Section, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch), 2013 – 2018
- Member – Business Law Section, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Member – Estates and Trusts Section, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Member – North Shore Bar Association
- Director – North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, 2014 – 2016
- Chair – Under 40 Committee of the North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, 2014 – 2016
- Mentor – University of Victoria Business Law Clinic, 2014 – 2019
- Guest Presenter – Various seminars, topics in Estate Planning, Trusts, and Business Law, 2014 – Present