- Collaborative process
- Parenting coordination
Family Lawyer North Vancouver
North Shore Law has helped families navigate periods of transition for close to 50 years.
Our family lawyers are fierce, determined, and successful advocates for our clients, at all levels of court.
Call today: 604-980-8571
North Shore Family Lawyers:
How Can We Help you?
Tailored Legal Services
Specialized Family Law Advice
- Family law contracts (cohabitation, pre-nuptial, marriage, and separation agreements)
- Asset protection, tax planning, and preservation of assets
- Separation and divorce
- Guardianship, parenting plans, and parenting responsibilities
- Child support and spousal support
- Division of family property and family debt
- Protection orders, conduct order, restraining orders, and emergency relief
- At the beginning of a relationship: We can help you define a family law agreement to provide clarity around the ownership and management of assets and liabilities during your relationship.
- At the end of a relationship: Ending a relationship can be difficult and create uncertainty about what the future holds. We can remove much of that uncertainty by providing you with intelligent, practical legal advice.
Contact Us Today to Get the Family Law Advice You Need
"*" indicates required fields
Since 1973, North Shore Law has been committed to providing the highest standards of service to our clients. We’ve established strong roots in our community and built enduring relationships across the Greater Vancouver area. We’ve earned our good reputation by going the distance for our clients.