- The preparation of applications for probate and administration
- Accounting of estate assets and liabilities
- Establishment and continued administration of trusts
- Distribution of estate assets among beneficiaries
Estate Planning Lawyers
North Shore Law has offered comprehensive estate-related legal service to executors, personal representatives, and beneficiaries for close to 50 years.
Our lawyers are experienced at providing efficient and thoughtful advice during what is often a period of grief and distress.
Call today: 604-980-8571
Estate Law Advice:
How Can We Help You?
Estate Administration Guidance
Disputes over Wills and Estates
- Applications in the course of administration of estates
- Applications for rectification or construction of a Will
- Estate litigation relating to the validity and variation of Wills
- End-of-life planning by preparing Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Committeeship Applications
- Advising on elder law issues
Contact Us Today to Get the Estate Planning Services You Need
"*" indicates required fields
Navigating Estate Planning Law in British Columbia
It’s never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. In this difficult time, dealing with the legalities that follow can be confusing and overwhelming. Our estate lawyers can guide you through this process.
We inform our clients of their responsibilities as executors and personal representatives and offer clear guidance throughout the estate administration process.
Our Experience: Estate Planning Lawyers North Vancouver
We are proficient in common estate litigation issues, representing executors, personal representatives, and beneficiaries in conflict.
Our estate planning lawyers work with individual and corporate clients on creating and implementing comprehensive structures for the transfer of assets to the next generation, to charities, or to other third parties.
Learn More About Our Estate Planning Lawyers North Vancouver
Estate planning and wealth preservation often require expertise in other specialized areas of law such as real estate law, family law, and business law. The integrated team at North Shore Law works together to ensure the recommended strategy meets our clients’ unique objectives.
Since 1973, North Shore Law has been committed to providing the highest standards of service to our clients. We’ve established strong roots in our community and built enduring relationships across the Greater Vancouver area. We’ve earned our good reputation by going the distance for our clients.