Since 1973, North Shore Law has been dedicated to providing the highest standards of service. We’ve established strong roots in our community and built enduring relationships all across the Greater Vancouver area. We’ve earned our good reputation by going the distance for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Paralegal or LAA to join our growing solicitor’s department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of probate and estate administration documentation;
- Drafting Wills, POAs, Representation Agreements, etc.
- Communicating with clients to collect information and documentation;
- Conducting online searches – PPSA, corporate, LTSA;
- Liaising with PGT, Probate Registry, and other agencies;
- File Openings and closings and billing;
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
- Graduate of a recognized Paralegal or Legal Administrative Assistant Program
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the area of Wills & Estates
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
The additional qualifications would be an asset to the incumbent:
- Experience using Worldox and PC Law
- Experience in real estate / conveyancing
- Experience in corporate law (maintenance of annual reports)
We recognize the importance of family and achieving a healthy work-life balance. We value hard work and dedication, which is rewarded by offering educational opportunities, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more, apply in confidence to Elana MacKenzie, Administrator