Since 1973, North Shore Law has been dedicated to providing the highest standards of service. We’ve established strong roots in our community and built enduring relationships all across the Greater Vancouver area. We’ve earned our good reputation by going the distance for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our growing solicitor’s department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of Annual Report bring forward system;
- Preparation of various corporate documents, including:
- Annual reports and resolutions;
- Change of directors and officers;
- Dividends – cash, capital, eligible, stock;
- Share allotments and redemptions;
- Transfer of registered and records office;
- Change of company name;
- Drafting routine correspondence and documentation;
- Conducting BC Online Searches – corporate, PPSA, court;
- File Openings and closings and billing;
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
- Graduate of a recognized Legal Administrative Assistant Program
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in corporate law
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience using ALF
The additional qualifications would be an asset to the incumbent:
- Experience using Worldox and PC Law
- Experience in real estate / conveyancing
We recognize the importance of family and achieving a healthy work-life balance. We value hard work and dedication, which is rewarded by offering educational opportunities, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more, apply in confidence to Elana MacKenzie, Administrator